2009年10月8日 星期四

Journal

  In theses three weeks in Chaoyang University, I have met lots of new friends. Everyone is very friendly and easy to get along. And the different between university and senior high is we can choose some of the courses which we are interseting to. Also, we have much more free time to join some school club or anything else. I am very expectative our fresh man celebration, because only one time in four years and it seems a lot of fun. I wish 10/31 comes quickly!
  
  

3 則留言:

  1. I guess that, based on the information provided in your journal, 10/31 is the freshman celebration? Hope you enjoy it hard, then.

    By the way, do you mind if I ask you why you wear a hat all the time?

    回覆刪除
  2. yes!10/31 is the freshman cele bration!I hope it is a lot of fun!

    ha!!Because my hair style is strange after I ride a motorcycle to school!I think wear a hat looks more well!

    回覆刪除