2009年9月29日 星期二

Homework 1

  In the first year of university, I plan to practice my English writing and listening. And participate in many different activities. According to that, so I've joined the university fresh man competitiom. I think it can help me to know more about everything in the school

  In the second year, I'll continue intensifying my English ability and learn Spanish wll. Moreover I will take TOFEL and TOEIC exam. I hope that I could get 550 in the TOFEL exam and least 700 in the TOEIC exam.

  In the third year, I might prepare something about studying abord. On one hand study abord can that myself learn more. And on the other hand can socialize with different kinds of people. I think it is a good chance for myself to improve my English ability.

  The last year must be the most busy year, I have to prepare forthe graduating exam. If y family could support me to study abroad, I'll go Ameria or England to continue studying English when I graduate.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Robert. It's good to see an ambitious student like you who have in mind what he wants for his future. I’m impressed with your plans, especially the one about studying overseas. Just so you know, if you want to study abroad the year right after you graduate from Chaoyang, you need to start preparing for TOEFL or IELTS as early as possible (better starting the preparation in your second year instead of in your senior year). Studying overseas will surely be an excellent experience. Good luck!

    回覆刪除