2009年11月19日 星期四

Mid.Exam

 In the recent years, more and more people like to go to the book fair.One of the reasons why the book fair is more popular than ever is because people can find different kinds of books with lower prices there . And the other reason is that some book fair has its topic, so it might attract someone who is interested in that topic. Take myself for example; if the book fair is about comics or science fictions, I think it would attract me to go.

  Comics and science fictions are my favorite books. Comics can make me feel relaxed when I’m tired. And the science fiction is always the first choice when I want to buy a book. Because some good science fiction can make you feel you were one of the characters in the story and that is really exciting. For instance, “夜巡者” is one of the best science fictions that I have read before.

  Though there are lots of book stores nowadays, people still like to go to the book fair because they can almost find all the books they want or meet someone who has the same interest there.

1 則留言:

  1. I'm not sure whether you will see this message or not. Is everything going well with you? You were absent last Friday, and you didn't hand in two pieces of homework so far. So, are you all right there?

    回覆刪除